Today, I’d like to share a few things about myself you may not already know, so dive in and let me know something interesting about yourself in the comments below!
- I’ve always been a little more goal driven than I probably should be. Some call it unhealthy, I just like to thank my parents for this motivated “type-A” personality of mine.
- Type-A huh? At the age of 12 I made my self a binder full of page protectors that held my medals and ribbons for my grades and sports memorabilia. The cover page.. “Emily’s Book of Accomplishments” I now understand why my mom just giggled and shook her head.
- So where has that gotten me? Well I was a bruiser in every sport I played, cried when I brought home my first B (I’ve never been able to deal with failure) and refused to lose to boys.
- Today, I’m an Air Force pilot. It’s a demanding profession that tests me daily and I absolutely love it. It makes me feel empowered as a women and a leader, even at the end of a 24-hour day when I don’t remember where I woke up and my mascara is cracked all over my face.
- I’m a girly-girl to my core. Which I hope is crystal clear from my blog.
- I LOVE small dogs. All dogs actually, but small dogs especially. Hate if you want, but they’re so tiny and cute I just can’t stand it. Our two little babies are Scottish-Terrier Miniature Pinscher’s and they’re ADORABLE. You would die!
- I Face-Time my parents pretty much everyday. I’m a momma’s girl from way back and I know I’m blessed to have two parents that love me and my brothers unconditionally.
- Fitness is something that is very important to me. Not just because I’ve been SUPER competitive my entire life, but also because we have some serious health conditions in our family.
- I love food. Who’s with me?? Truthful moment, I might carry a small tube of truffle oil around in my purse. Don’t judge. If you lived down the street from the Tavola Truffle Cafe you would too.
- I’m really excited about this blog. I’m just starting out, and I’m a little intimidated by all of these very talented women with their perfectly laid out blogs and flawless photos, but I’ll do my best to keep you entertained.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. Let me know something interesting about yourself in the comments below!